Personal Gold Loans
SBI Private Gold Loan
- Documents https://speedyloan.net/installment-loans-sc Required
- Interest rate
SBI Gold Loan is availed by pledge of silver ornaments including coins offered by Banking institutions with minimum paper work and interest rate that is low.
- Maximum Loan Amount: Rs 20.00 lacs
- Minimal Loan Amount: Rs 20,000 /-
- Gold Loan: 25%
- Fluid Gold Loan: 25%
- Bullet Repayment Gold Loan: 35%
- Safety: Pledge of silver ornaments duly confirmed for quality & volume.
- Processing charges: 0.50percent regarding the Loan amount + applicable GST minimum Rs500/- + applicable GST
- Rate Of Interest:
- For almost any Loan quantity: 0.50% over the MCLR-1yr
- Others: Gold appraiser charges is going to be paid by the Applicant.
- Age: 18 years and above
- Career: Any specific (singly or jointly) with Steady income source including: Bank’s Employees, Pensioners. (No Proof of earnings needed)
- Repayment Mode
- Gold Loan: The payment of Principal and Interest would be commenced through the following the month of disbursement month.
- Fluid Gold Loan: Overdraft Account with deal center and month-to-month interest is become offered.
- Bullet Repayment Gold Loan: On or ahead of the term for the loan/ on closing of account.
- Repayment Period
- Optimum: Gold Loan: 36 months fluid Gold Loan: 36 months Bullet Repayment Gold Loan: one year
To Utilize Loan
- Application for Gold Loan with two copies of photographs.
- Evidence of Identity with evidence of Address
- Witness Letter in case there is illiterate borrowers.
Time of Disbursement
- DP note and DP Note Take Delivery Page.
- Silver Ornaments Take Delivery Letter.
- Arrangement Letter.
INTEREST RATE (w.e.f. 15.05.2020 to 15.07.2020)
|Scheme||1 12 months MCLR||Spread over one year MCLR||Successful Interest Rate|
|Gold Loan(all variations)||7.00%||0.50%||7.50per cent|
|Realty Gold Loan- the Gold Loan Product exclusively for SBI Housing Loan Customers (all variations)||7.00%||0.00%||7.00percent|
Rates Of Interest
Loan quantity as much as Rs. 3 lakhs
Rs. 3 lakhs & as much as Rs. 5 lakhs
Upto 1 lakh(w.e.f. 31.05.2020)
Above 1 lakh (w.e.f. 31.05.2020)
Upto 1 lakh (w.e.f. 31.05.2020)
Above 1 lakh (w.e.f. 31.05.2020)
(On Using through YONO)
Year 3 years to less than 5
5 years to significantly less than a decade
Fast Hyper Links
- Tools & Calculators
- Interest Levels
- Unauthorized Digital Transaction Reporting
- About Us
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Relations
- SBI Within The News
- Call Us
- Web Site Map
- Forex Card Prices
- Rates Of Interest
- Down Load Types
- Business Personal Responsibility
- Sustainability and Business Responsibility Policy
- Bank Calendar
- RTI 2005
- Family Savings
- Investments & Build Up
- Suggestions & Solutions
- Credit Finance
- CAG & MCG
- Present Account
- SME – Build Up
- SME – Loans
- SBI Riches
SIGNIFICANT: State Bank of Asia never ask for the user id / password / pin no. Through phone call / SMSes / e-mails. Any phone that is such / SMSes / e-mails asking one to expose credential or One Time Password through SMS might be try to withdraw funds from your account. NEVER share this info to anybody. State Bank of Asia wishes one to be safe. In the event that you encounter such instances be sure to notify us through email towards the after target-
© Copyright State Bank of Asia (APM Id: Webs_Info_875)
Site best viewed at 1420 x 768 quality in Edge, Mozilla 40 +, Bing Chrome 45 +